Volunteer Staff Application Online
In order to be considered for a staff position in one or more weeks of camp you must:
- Be at least 13 years old for First Chance Camp; 16 for Junior Week; 17 for Middle Week; and 20 for Senior High Week; be a Christian and an active member of a church.
- Complete the following application.
- Give this application to a minister or elder in your congregation for recommendation. They complete section 3 and send this application to the camp manager at the address listed below.
- Be approved and recommended by the general dean.
- Be selected by the dean. Recommendations and the decisions about your participation in the camp this year are confidential.
- Read and comply with the Camp Policies (see the Policies tab on this website).
- IF OFFERED: Attend and successfully complete the Under 18 Staff Retreat OR successfully complete the alternative assignment and assessment. If this is a requirement for this year, you will be notified after submitting this application.
- If you are 18 years of age or older you must have a background check. After being accepted as a Camp Epachiseca staff member, the General Dean will give you the information needed so you can complete paperwork for a background check.
You will be contacted soon after the general dean receives your application. Thank you for your desire to help make this a great camp season!