The watchword for camper dress is MODESTY. The Dean of each camp week reserves the right to make appropriate judgments on camper clothing. A child’s camp experience is centered around their relationship with Christ, so we want to create an atmosphere free of distractions in order to accomplish this purpose. Please select clothing (shirts, shorts, pants, etc.) which reflect modest style. Please note the following:
- No plunging necklines, bare midriffs, or spaghetti straps.
- No short shorts (less than a S inch inseam), spandex, or leggings.
- Bathing suits must be a modest one piece( no tankinis or bikinis)
- No offensive commercial/slogan t-shirts.
- No underwear/boxers or bra straps showing at any time.
- All make-up for girls must be kept tasteful, and no theatrical make-up permitted. (This includes black lipstick, glitter make-up, white face paint, etc.)
- There will be no coloring of hair at camp.
- No body piercings are permitted, except for in the ears.
- No hanging chains from pockets.