Code of Ethics (Behavior & Discipline)
- No tobacco, alcohol, or illegal substances are permitted on the campgrounds. Campers with these products will be DISMISSED IMMEDIATELY.
- Campers who drive to Camp Epachiseca are required to give their keys to the dean of the week. They are not allowed to leave early unless arrangements have been made with parents/guardians.
- Campers must obey our DRESS CODE POLICY. See DRESS CODE POLICY above.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the dorms.
- Campers failing to respond to the authority of ALL camp staff will be sent home.
- Campers who destroy camp property will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement.
- Campers who fail to treat other campers in a Christian manner will be disciplined.
- The camp dean and camp management are entrusted with daily obligations of the camp, and may dismiss anyone who refuses to comply with all camp policies and the code of ethics.
- Cameras will be allowed at camp, as long as they don't become a distraction to the camp/campers and are under the discretion of the Dean. Cameras are to enhance the mission of the camp and their use should be aligned with the camp philosophy. Use of cameras are prohibited in the dorms, the camp bus, rest rooms, and pool areas.